I. Academic Programme
The High School of Educational Sciences harmoniously applies the framework program of the Ministry of Education and Training along with value-added training contents, with three core subjects of Mathematics, Science, and English. The school develops clubs which aims to optimize students' strengths, create a modern and civilized learning environment.
1. Clubs for Gifted students: STEM Club, Creative Ideas Club, Marketing Club, Robotic Club, Basketball Club, Football Club, Basketball Club, Table Tennis Club, Martial Arts Club, Music Club, Dance Club, Club Media, Fashion Club, MC-Rhetoric Club, Creative Arts Club.
2. Intensive English Program: with international standard classes aiming for qualified students take SAT, A-Level, IELTS examinations to prepare for college and university education programs according to international standards.
3. Olympic and Scientific Research: For outstanding students in all subjects and applied sciences taking the national and international examinations.
4. Citizenship Education Program: Fostering and promoting national pride for each HES student.
5. Learning Support Center: This is an interactive and supportive environment of the students at University of Education for HES students.